In the following video you can see how you can create quizzes in Google Forms and how your students can see their results even if they don't have active email addresses.
Five highlights of the video:
- Quiz settings that let students instantly see their results.
- Using Flubaroo to distribute quiz grades via Google Drive even if a student doesn't have an active email address.
- Creating and distributing quizzes through Google Classroom.
- Returning quiz grades to students via Google Classroom.
- Student view of their quiz grades in Google Classroom.
Watch the video below for an overview of Google Forms question types.