Have a great weekend! Get outside and play...after you read this.
These were the most popular posts of the week:
1. Create Virtual Class Pictures With Pixton EDU
2. Seven Ideas for Flipgrid Activities
3. How to Use Kahoot in Google Classroom
4. Five Things You Should Know About Using Audio in Google Slides
5. How to Create an Online Game of Connect Four
6. Sharing vs. Publishing Google Docs
7. Canva Now Has a Desktop App for Windows and Mac
Online Summer PD Opportunities
This summer I'm hosting two online professional development courses. I'm hosting the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp three times. The June session is sold out! The July sessions have more seats available.
In July I'll be hosting Teaching History With Technology. This is a five part course designed to help you develop new ways to create engaging history lessons and projects. Register now and use the discount code THWT2020.
This summer I'm working with a handful of schools and organizations to develop online professional development for teachers. If you'd like to work with me, please send me a note at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 200 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
- TPAI offers online graduate courses for teachers.
- Pixton EDU offers a great way to create comics in your classroom.
- Find cool mugs and other swag in my YouTube store.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - 25,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 350 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has more than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last thirteen years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.