This week the remnants of Hurricane Isaias hit Maine. Other than the electricity being knocked out for about 20 hours, no damage was done. I hope that those of you south of me were just as fortunate.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. 5 Ways to Make Whiteboard Instructional Videos in Your Web Browser
2. Don't Fall for This Image Attribution Scam
3. A New Way to Make Sure People Can View Your Videos in Google Slides
4. Stream Multiple Sources at Once With OBS Studio
5. What You Need to Know About the Latest Version of Flipgrid
6. Phidgets - A Fun, Free, Hands-on Way to Learn Python, Java, and More
7. How to Improve Reverse Image Search Results
Back to School PD Opportunities
This week I hosted a few PD webinars for schools for the start of the school year. If you'd like to have me host a PD session for your school, please send me a note at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 400 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
- Pixton EDU offers a great way to create comics in your classroom.
- Cloud Stop Motion provides a great way to make stop motion videos.
- Find cool mugs and other swag in my YouTube store.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - more than 26,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 400 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has more than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last thirteen years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.