One thing that I am looking forward to this weekend is watching Mr. D The Gym Teacher on Amazon Prime. It's my new "binge" show. I got a chance to chat with the star of the show yesterday. If you missed that conversation, you can watch the video here.These were the most popular posts of the week:
1. How to Reduce Noise in Zoom Meetings
2. Twelve Free Apps for Math Instruction
3. How to Reduce Noise in Microsoft Teams Meetings
4. How to Share Books in Google Classroom and Google Sites
5. Write on PDFs in Google Classroom - Good Tool for Math
6. Five Key Features of Making Comics in Canva
7. How to Create Freehand Drawings in Google Slides
Through Practical Ed Tech I'm currently offering two on-demand learning opportunities:
- More than 300 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech course or webinar this year. Those registrations help keep Free Technology for Teachers and Practical Ed Tech going. I couldn't do it without you!
- Pixton EDU is a great tool for creating comics and storyboards.
- Wakelet is a great tool for making collections of resources, recording video, and more!
- GAT Labs offers a great, free guide to using Google Workspaces in online classrooms.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 31,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of edtech tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for thirteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.