I had classes on Thursday and Friday this week. If you did too, I hope it was a smooth start to 2020 in your classroom.
Last week I announced that I'm hosting an updated version of my Teaching History With Technology course starting on January 8th. Fifteen people have signed up. Register by midnight on Monday if you'd like to join us.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Learn How to Use These 5 Time-saving Gmail Features in 2020
2. The Twelve Most Popular Posts on Free Tech for Teachers in 2019
3. Remove Image Backgrounds With PhotoScissors
4. Ten Blogging Activities for Kindergarten Through High School Classrooms
5. How to Make an Interactive Graphic With Canva
6. How to Create and Publish Multimedia Collages
7. FAQs About Teaching History With Technology 2020
I'll come to your school in 2020!
2020 will be my tenth year of speaking at schools and conferences. Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 450 of you participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar last year. Thank you!
- Actively Learn offers thousands of high-interest academic articles for students.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 16,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.