I'm betting that, like me, many of you had a busy week of trying to quickly adjust to teaching your classes in some type of remote learning environment. As my principal said to us yesterday, by Tuesday it already felt like Friday. All that to say, I hope you get some time to reset and recharge this weekend.
Not surprisingly, all of this week's most popular posts are related to online learning.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. The Cincinnati Zoo Launches Daily Virtual Zoo Visits
2. Cisco Makes Webex Free and Publishes Guides for Teachers and Students
3. 5 Google Classroom Tips for Teachers - Things You Might Have Overlooked or Forgotten
4. How to Create Video Lessons Without Making Your Own Recordings
5. How to Schedule and Host Google Hangouts Meet Events - Video
6. Webinar Recording - Three Things We Can Do To Quickly Transition to Teaching Online
7. Tips and Tools for Teaching Remotely
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 100 of you have already participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Quillionz provides a quick way to generate quiz and discussion questions from articles.
- PayGrade.io offers a fantastic way for students to learn personal finance lessons.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 17,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.