2. A Handful of Games for Fun Typing Practice
3. How to Create and Conduct Polls in PowerPoint and Google Slides
4. Wizer Now Offers a Google Drive Add-on
5. Two Ed Tech Guys Take Questions & Share Cool Stuff - Episode 25!
6. Mixkit Now Offers Free Sound Effects, Music, and Video Clips for Your Multimedia Projects
7. How to Record a Video in PowerPoint (Windows Desktop Version)
Professional Development Opportunities
This coming Tuesday I'm hosting a webinar all about using formative assessment in online and hybrid classrooms. Learn more and register here!
Thank you for your support!
- More than 300 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech course or webinar this year. Those registrations help keep Free Technology for Teachers and Practical Ed Tech going. I couldn't do it without you!
- Pixton EDU is a great tool for creating comics and storyboards.
- Wakelet is a great tool for making collections of resources, recording video, and more!
- GAT Labs offers a great, free guide to using Google Workspaces in online classrooms.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 30,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of edtech tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for thirteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.