1. How to Create Your Own Online Board Game
2. How to Create Freehand Drawings in Google Slides
3. Ten Time-savers for G Suite for Education Users
4. Video - How to Annotate Your Screen in Google Meet
5. Overviewer - Turn Your iPhone or iPad Into a Document Camera in Zoom
6. Two Ways to Create Your Own Online Memory Games
7. Seven Apps and Sites to Encourage Healthy Diet and Exercise Habits
8. Boomwriter's Writing Bee - A Unique Creative Writing Contest for Kids
9. My Favorite Chrome Extensions Right Now - And What They Do
10. Tips to Help Busy Teachers Get and Stay Fit
- More than 300 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech course in 2020. Those registrations help keep Free Technology for Teachers and Practical Ed Tech going. I couldn't do it without you!
- BoomWriter is hosting a unique creative writing contest for kids. Check it out!
- Pixton EDU is a great tool for creating comics and storyboards.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 33,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for thirteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.