This week I was school vacation week here in Maine. I took most of the week off from writing new blog posts. I did, however, publish a few new videos on my YouTube channel. The rest of the week I spent mostly tinkering around the house, riding my bike, and doing a little skiing. Now I'm ready for school to start again on Monday.These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Three Easy Ways for Students to Make Short Audio Recordings - No Email Required
2. Whiteboard.chat - Create Online Whiteboards You Can Share and Monitor
3. Some of my Favorites - Creating Green Screen Videos
4. Video - How to Annotate Your Screen in Google Meet
5. Ten Time-savers for G Suite for Education Users
6. Some of my Favorites - Flipgrid Whiteboard
7. Some of my Favorites - DIY Common Craft Videos
Thank you for your support!
- More than 300 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech course last year. Those registrations help keep Free Technology for Teachers and Practical Ed Tech going. I couldn't do it without you!
- BoomWriter is hosting a unique creative writing contest for kids. Check it out!
- Spaces takes a new approach to digital portfolios. Give it a try!
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 33,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.